Ensuring suitability – why it’s a major issue for the market in 2015
Adviser Business Review talks to Distribution Technology ceo Ben Goss about why suitability is a major issue for financial advisers in 2015 and what insights into ensuring ongoing suitability will be available at the DT annual conference on 4 March 2015.
Distribution Technology annual conference 2015
4 March 2015
The Brewery, Chiswell Street,
London, EC1Y 4SD
Distribution Technology’s annual conference will be looking at the issues for wealth managers and financial planners as we approach a year of great change from the opening out of the pension regime to a General Election.
The conference will examine:
· The importance of suitability – how far have we come and what does the regulator expect in 2015 and beyond?
· What does “good” look like in terms of ongoing provision of services?
· The importance of suitability around retirement income solutions
· How can advisers deliver on suitability efficiently and cost- effectively?
· What do clients want and need?
The 5 star list of speakers lined up includes Dr. Ros Altmann CBE the Government’s Older Workers Business Champion on implications of pension’s reform; the FCA’s Rory Percival and Simon New, Director of EY’s Wealth & Asset Management practice will also be speaking on the day.
For more information on the conference click here